Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to Amy's Photo Booth

One of my "hobbies" has always been taking pictures. Not always great pix, but I still like to document things. I think the first pictures I actually took myself were in July of 1982 at a Rick Springfield concert. If I can find them and upoad them, I will share them with you.




But today, I'm sharing other photos.
*This is Lyric at a Girl Scout/city function. It was early in the morning (7:45) and she was very tired. I kept trying to get her to smile, but she wouldn't. Finally I said "Look, there's Kevin Jonas" and this is the response I got.
(FYI- She says she is marrying Kevin Jonas.)

*These next photos were taken last weekend. It is cousin, Jazz and Lyric. They are posing for their band photo. Jazz wants an 8 x 10 to put up on the wall.


Machesney's Child 2009




The poses were modeled after a Jonas Brothers poster on Jazz's wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment